Friday, June 14, 2013

15 Progress

Been awhile since I have posted, holiday, a couple of trips, garden and yard work have left me little time to update the progress of the garden. So here goes.

We will start with a picture of the whole garden.

So here are some pictures of the tomatoes plenty of foliage but no little green tomatoes. Most likely due to the cool weather. The rapid growth of the tomato plants caused me to put the cages on the tomatoes. While I was putting the racks on the tomatoes I decided to on all the racks. The racks are made of concrete reinforcing wire.

Next the zucchini.

Next the cantaloupe.

Then the cucumbers. Could see a little more growth, any warm temperatures will help.

Here are the eggplant.

Next the sweet corn, crop is a little thin on the far side due to ground squirrel attach.

More eggplant and peppers.

Finally the green beans.

That's all for now. Will try to give more frequent reports on the garden in the future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment